Supply Chain Shenanigans

So last week I come across this story explaining that a lack of demand for liquid eggs led to Cargill coming in and killing healthy, egg producing chickens. As with many happenings blamed on this virus, it made me go....


Then yesterday, I see this story about Tyson, the country's largest meat producer, placing ads in mainstream newspapers, warning of a food supply breakdown...after assuring us there was no need to panic.


So I wake this morning, grab my coffee and phone, and begin my usual Facebook scroll and happen upon this jewel:  "Tyson Joins Bill Gates, Cargill to Invest in Lab-Meat Producer."-- published in 2018.


"Whose name keeps popping up in all things virus, for $500, Alex."  Bill Frickin' Gates. 

Never let a good crisis go to waste, right?  The largest food suppliers in the world are invested to win if the supply chain breaks down -- no conflict of interest, at all, right?   

Paint me a paranoid conspiracy theorist if you will, but I believe lab manufactured meat is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the monsters being created behind the scenes while we're all focused on a virus. 

EDITED TO ADD LINKS TO STORIES PERTAINING TO THE COMING MEAT SHORTAGE:

https://fortune.com/2020/04/28/us-meat-shortage-coronavirus-boneless-chicken/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Liberals Turning Red as Moore Exposes Hypocrisy of the Greenies

Name Above All Names

The Great Motivator